SIW 3 Year Program
“It’s time to go home to your True Self.”
1st Class begins Oct 22, 2022.
Your Heroic Journey
An inner quest for self-knowledge,
self-understanding and self-awareness.
An Ancient Story
tells us that there was a divine being who wanted to hide a priceless treasure — the secret to life.
He thought first of hiding the treasure at the bottom of the sea.
Next, he thought of hiding the treasure in a cave. Then, he thought of hiding the treasure on the highest mountain.
But he rejected all the ideas. Finally, he devised the perfect solution.
“Ah! I know the place where no one will ever look. I’ll hide my treasure in the human being.”
The Priceless Treasure
goes by many names: the Tao, the Higher Self, the Inner Guide, the Divine Child, Your Wise Self or the Light.
You do inner work to find the priceless treasure that is hidden in you, your True Self.
Your True Self has the answers to all the questions you have ever wanted to ask. It wants you to succeed in fulfilling your greater destiny on this planet.
When you connect to your True Self, you connect to your wisdom, love and power.
SIW Signature 3-Year Program
How it Works
20 Days of Training Per Year:
- formal lectures
- reading materials
- assigned homework
- group study
- experiential exercises
- group processes
- SIW sessions
- emotional release work
- self-designed assignments
You will receive 14 hours per year of individual mentoring by one of Hwee-Meng’s personally trained facilitators.
This is all happening in a non-judgmental, sacred space where you can freely express yourself and bring out your true essence. Surrounded by like-minded people, you risk new ways of thinking, feeling, doing and relating in the world.
Our workshops are surprisingly full of creativity, laughter, fun and play! We honor the process and time it takes to become who you are. But be prepared for the unexpected – what emerges is magical!
Gateway to Your Personal Freedom
“To leave home is half the Buddha’s teaching.”
- Study theories of personality formation to understand the childhood forces that shape our life today.
- Identify the origins of our inner motivations and belief systems so that we can choose from a place of greater clarity and power.
- Understand different personality structures such as the false persona, the wounded child and the inner critic that keep us stuck.
- Become a mature and self-actualizing adult. Grow emotionally beyond the childish responses to life. Grow mentally beyond fixed concepts, prejudices and outdated beliefs of the immature self.
- Develop greater tolerance for risks and uncertainty through self-chosen projects.
Gateway to Your Authenticity
“If you bring forth what is within you
What you bring forth will save you.
If you do not bring forth what is within you
What you do not bring forth will destroy you.”
The Gospel of Thomas
- Engage in soulful living with self-designed ceremonies and rituals.
- Understand the symbolic language of the soul.
- Discover your unique destiny in the world through symbolic, archetypal and mythological studies.
- Befriend rejected and disowned parts of the self.
- Utilize dreamwork, creativity and tarot as pathways of unfolding the self.
Gateway to Your Wisdom
“We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
- Incorporate spiritual teachings and practices into your life.
- Learn to contact and be helped by your Higher Self.
- Find the light in your Lower Self.
- Familiarize ourselves with universal themes found among all mystical traditions.
- Navigate maps of altered states of consciousness.
- Be of service in the world as a spiritual awakening being.
I used to be a very hot-tempered workaholic. I scolded and blamed others. When I joined SIW, I realized that I used anger to make myself strong. Underneath my anger, I felt shame about not being good enough. I have softened a lot. Instead of just working, I claimed back my life, my creativity and my hobbies. I decided to retire to pursue my passion in life!
Thank you SIW!
Prior to SIW, I was unaware that I was living like a zombie. Joining the 3-year program woke me up. My life force started flowing. I came alive. I felt empowered to make changes to my life. My life is now more expansive and richer. I am so inspired by the work that I decided to be a SIW Facilitator.
Through inner work, my life changed. I connected to the wisdom within me. My inner star that guides me in life: Making decisions. Taking the next step. Finding creative solutions to my problems. Pointing to what makes me happy and contented in life. My inner wisdom is my true support. I can finally relax into the goodness of every moment. To know that I am the precious child of God.
SIW is a school where learning is fun. I even see life challenges as opportunities to grow and be a better human being. I discovered I am more than this physical body. I opened my heart to the vastness of love within. I connected with the mystery of my Higher Self.
I found my voice to create a world where women are loved and respected with grace.
I gained so much from SIW: I am more alive. My relationships with my family and friends have more warmth. I feel more at ease with life. I am more confident to face challenges.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find out more?
Drop a note to email@example.com. We will be delighted to answer any questions.
Or scroll down and enter your name and email address. We will send you an information package with the application form.
Are there any prerequisites for joining?
You must be at least 25 years old.
It is also highly recommended that:
- You have attended 1 series of 5 private sessions with a SIW Facilitator.
- You have attended 1 SIW program, online or in person.
- You have time to attend classes for the next 4 years.
Where are the classes held?
Workshops will be held online and/or in person.
There is a yearly in person retreat. The students of the class vote on the location. In the past, we have travelled to Langkawi, Desaru Beach and Bali.
When is the program open for enrolments?
Enrolment opens now. The 1st class begins Oct 22. We will be accepting enrolment until Nov 20. We will send you an information package with the application form.
Who will be teaching the next 3-Year Program?
Hwee Meng will be the primary teacher. Her assistants will also be helping her teach some modules.
How do I sign up?
Welcome to the adventure of self-discovery.
Write firstname.lastname@example.org for the information package with application form.
After completing the application form, we will set up a time to meet to start the enrolment process.
If you’re ready to:
1. Awaken your inner wisdom,
2. Open your heart to unconditional love,
3. Walk with courageous vision on the planet.
We would love to have you consider joining us.
Our 3 year-program accepts students every 4 years.
Enrolment opens now!