Find a Facilitator
Something About Me
After receiving my calling to “Heal the Wounded Soul” in 2002, I dedicated the rest of my adult life learning with teachers of different modalities to manifest my Life Purpose.
The years of in-depth healing and exploration through my depression, anxiety and life challenges, birthed my passion in being an SIW Inner Work Facilitator.
We are all Courageous Souls on a Hero’s Journey of growth & evolution.
When we work through our life’s difficulties rather than run away from them, they are transformed into our potentials, gifts and uniqueness; our inner wisdom will bring forth the healing and guidance we need.
My passion is to provide a safe, sacred holding space for people’s inner journey where they Rediscover, Reconnect and Remember their Light within.
Another passion that fills me with joy and love is caring for and playing with my 2 Shetland Sheepdogs. Ordinary moments spent with them are deeply nourishing for me. We love long walks in nature and going to the beach.
Going home to our True Self is the most important and magical journey anyone can take. It is my deepest honour and joy to be your companion on this soul-spirit exploration.
- School of Inner Work
Inner Work Facilitator (2016-present)
Workshop Logistics and Private Session Assistant (2012 – 2016)
- My Holding Space
Founder and Registered Counsellor (2012 – present)
Specialisations: Inner Child Work, Schema Therapy, Parts Work, Mindfulness, Acceptance Commitment Therapy, Deva Work (Past Life Regression), Emotional Release Processing, Emotion Regulation and Distress Tolerance Work.
- Family Service Centre
Counsellor for people from all walks of life and ages (2013-2016)
Specialisations: Grief and Loss, Suicide Ideations, Self-Harm, Anger Management, Anxiety, Depression, Family/Relationship/Parenting Issues, Family Violence.
- Life-Skills Workshop for Schools and Public
Coach, Trainer & Curriculum Developer (2002-2010)
Specialisations: Inner-Transformation, Self-Empowerment, Social and Emotional Learning (SEL), 21 st Century Learning Skills and Whole-Brain Learning.
- Current Student, Graduate Programs, School of Inner Work, Singapore
- Certified SIW Inner Work Facilitator, School of Inner Work, Singapore
- Certified Deva Facilitator in Altered States Healing & Past Life Regression, Deva Foundation, USA
- Going Home to Your True Self 3-year Program, School of Inner Work, Singapore
- Taking Care of Yourself Program, School of Inner Work, Singapore
- Certified Clinical Trauma Specialist Individual (CCTSI), Trauma Institute International, USA
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing Level 1, EMDR Institute, Australia
- Registered Counsellor, Singapore Association for Counselling, (C0220)
- Masters of Social Science (Professional Counselling), University of Swinburne, Australia (Valedictorian Award, MS15)
- Certificate of Expressive Therapies, Sandplay and Symbol Work, Expressive Therapies Institute, Australia
- Diploma of Holistic Counselling, Sophia College of Counselling, Australia
- Bachelor of Business Studies, Nanyang Technological Universitty, Singapore