Find a Facilitator
In Person Session: SGD60 – SGD130/hr
Online Session: SGD50 – SGD100/hr
Most Important Work is You Talk:
Where do I belong? Lost & Found at Serangoon MRT Station
Something About Me
Since young, I have always wondered, “What’s the meaning of life? Who am I and where is my place in life?” It deeply pained me to see so many sufferings and tragedies around me and in the world.
My experiences through life guided me step by step in my search for healing, understanding and peace.
During my younger days, I sought religions. After my eldest child was born, his premature and physical condition propelled me to begin my healing journeys, one of which led me to a talk by Dr Chiu-Nan Lai, the founder of Lapis Lazuli Light. That was when I got to know of Teacher Hwee Meng Tan and the rest is history as I embarked on my continuous intense learning with her since 2004 to present.
My passion for inner work, as a result of the life changing experiences I was blessed to have and my deep pain of witnessing the never-ending suffering of people around me, naturally propelled me to be trained as an inner work facilitator.
My longing is to be of service, in whatever form it takes, to bring hope to people who feel lost and are suffering in life. I so wish to let everyone know that there is a way out of this darkness and there is support around that can guide them to rediscover how rich life can be, and how much beauty that they have yet to uncover in themselves. The reward when people discover their own music and light is absolutely priceless.
And I now dedicate my life to remind people that they are truly the bright stars in the sky.
- Astella Eden Pte. Ltd. (2022 – Present)
Principal Facilitator and Founder
Organizer and Leader of Holistic Programs and Support Groups
- School of Inner Work (2019 – 2022)
Inner Work Facilitator-in-Training
Workshop Group Leader-in-Training
- Senior Global Business Services Manager (1999 – 2020)
Global Role in Transforming Legacy Teams to Setup and Manage Treasury, Finance and Accounting Shared Services Centres across APAC
Global Role in Credit Management, Process and Systems Improvements
- Current Student, Graduate Programs, School of Inner Work, Singapore
- Certified SIW Inner Work Facilitator, School of Inner Work, Singapore
- Going Home to Your True Self 3-year Program, School of Inner Work, Singapore
- Taking Care of Yourself Program, School of Inner Work, Singapore
- Rhythmic Movement Training Level 1 & 2, Rhythmic Movement Training International, USA
- Gentle Bio-Energetics Module 1 to 8, Gentle Bio-Energetics Institute, USA
- Polarity Therapy, Gentle Bio-Energetics Institute, USA
- Project Management Fundamentals, International Institute for Learning Inc., Singapore
- Colour & Art Therapy, Artbeat Education, Singapore
- Protecting Childhood: Child Development and Illness, Association of Early Childhood Educators, Singapore
- Protecting Childhood: Family Health Care and First Aid Remedies, Association of Early Childhood Educators, Singapore
- Lis’n Tell: Live Inclusively Storytelling for Children with Complex Communication Needs, Association of Early Childhood Educators, Singapore
- Reiki Level 1, 2, 3, Lee Hoe, Liem, Singapore
- Bachelor of Accountancy, Nanyang Techonological University, Singapore