Find a Facilitator
Something About Me
After over 30 years of corporate experience and running my own consulting business, I turned towards more self-exploration. I started going for private inner work sessions and it ignited my life-long passion for psycho-spiritual studies. In my 50s, I retired to prepare for a “new life” that is soulfully more satisfying.
Now, in my 60s, I hope to serve people so they know there is hope, there is love, there is light… even in their darkest moments and in the darkest of times. It is a privilege for me to be a companion of souls. To hold space for people yearning to heal from wounds that cannot be seen, yearning to shine in their uniqueness, yearning to share their life stories, yearning to be who they truly are – without shame – free from influences that no longer serve their Highest Good.
My own inner work is a journey of gradual unfolding – allowing myself to be lost, to be vulnerable and to face my fears. Is it easy? No. Is it worthwhile? Invaluably, yes.
I realised that success from an ego point of view is not soulful success. The more I thought I knew, the more I did not really know. So, I am learning to connect more deeply to the Wisdom, Love and Power within me. I remember my passion to sing, inspire and teach.
Having attended retreats in different spiritual traditions in France, Philippines and India, I began realising the Oneness of all of Life. We influence and impact one another. Whether humanity evolves or devolves – it is up to each one of us – we are all in this together.
As I listen to the Call of my True Self, my yearning is to also help you listen to the whisper from eternity to Go Home to Your True Self. Together, we can uplift humanity by being true to ourselves.
- Rei Communications
Owner and Managing Consultant
PR & advertising services to a select portfolio of blue-chip clients for about 20 years.
- Overseas Union Bank (later merged with United Overseas Bank)
Vice President, Public Relations
- Richard Ellis international Property Consultants (now known as CBRE)
Head of Public Relations
- The Straits Times
- Singapore Command & Staff College, Ministry of Defence
Civilian Officer teaching Strategic Studies
- Current Student, Graduate Programs, School of Inner Work, Singapore
- Certified SIW Inner Work Facilitator, School of Inner Work, Singapore
- Going Home to Your True Self 3-year Program, School of Inner Work, Singapore
- Taking Care of Yourself Program, School of Inner Work, Singapore
- Angelic Reiki Levels 1 & 2 and Master Training
- Certified Breath-Water-Sound Teacher, Art of Living Basic & Advanced Courses, Art of Living, International Center, India
- Gentle Bio-Energetics & Butterfly Massage programs, Gentle Bio-Energetics Institute, USA
- Master of Arts, Political Science, University of California, USA
- Bachelor of Arts, majoring in History & Political Science, National University of Singapore, Singapore