Find a Facilitator
Something About Me
As I sought these for myself in my youth, I came to discover my life’s calling to serve and be with those who similarly seek that deeper fulfilment in life; healing, inner peace, a more meaningful relationship with themselves and a more profound understanding of their life’s experiences.
Through my profession and my own journey of personal and spiritual growth in inner work, my passion in connecting with others and offering them a harbour of safety, warmth, and nurturance, grew. I longed to do a deeper work, one that helped individuals work through their adverse childhood experiences and connect them to the part of themselves that is eternal, powerful, loving, wise, and strong.
For me, it truly is a privilege to accompany another on their inner adventure of remembering forgotten parts of themselves, tending to inner hurts and wounds, transforming their darkness into light, or discovering what makes them come alive on this journey home to their True Self.
Alongside my passion in inner work is also revelling in the joy of being in nature, soaking up the sun, being at the beach, and spending time with friends and family.
My wish is for us to discover the light and love that we truly are.
Allow me to accompany you as you discover the sacredness and wonders of you.
- School of Inner Work
Inner Work Facilitator
- Founder and Registered Psychologist, Soul Psychotherapy & Inner Work
Specialisations: Recovery of Psychological Trauma in Older Adolescents and Adults, Mood And Anxiety Disorders, Psycho-Spiritual Work, Inner Child Work, Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR), Somatic Therapy, Parts Therapy, Transpersonal Therapy, Mindfulness, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Trauma-Focused and Trauma-Informed Clinical Consultations to Mental Health Professionals.
- KK Women’s & Children’s Hospital
Senior Principal Psychologist & Head of Community Projects
Psychosocial Trauma Support Service (2014 – 2020)
Head of Psychology Service (2010 – 2013)
Senior Psychologist (2007 – 2013)
Co-developer and trainer of program for counsellors, school counsellors, and psychologists nationwide to support children and youth in crisis.
Specialisations: Adolescent Mental Health, Child Trauma, Posttraumatic Stress, Mood and Anxiety Disorder, Trainings and Clinical Consultations in Mental Health, Trauma Awareness, Trauma-Informed Practices, Crisis Support and Trauma-Focused Interventions.
- Current Student, Graduate Programs, School of Inner Work, Singapore
- Certified SIW Inner Work Facilitator, School of Inner Work, Singapore
- Going Home to Your True Self 3-year Program, School of Inner Work, Singapore
- Registered Psychologist and Supervisor (13040246), Singapore Psychological Society, Singapore
- Trained Clinical Supervisor, Master Class: Reflective Practice and Parallel Process in Supervision, Clinical Supervision Services, Australia
- Trained Clinical Supervisor, Clinical Supervision Training, Clinical Supervision Services, Australia
- Certified Trainer Level 1 and 2, Be the Light – Crisis Support for Children and Youth, KK Women’s & Children’s Hospital, Singapore
- Certified Trainer, Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (Asia), Singapore
- Trained Practitioner, Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing Level 1 and 2 (Basic), EMDR Institute Inc., USA
- Trained Clinical Supervisor, Feedback & Reflective Practice in Clinical Supervision, Centre for Experiential Training, Singapore
- Basic and Advanced Pranic Healing, Pranic Crystal Healing and Pranic Psychotherapy, Centre for Inner Studies, Singapore
- MPhil.Ed. (Professional Counselling), University of Pennsylvania, USA
- MSc.Ed. (Psychology), University of Pennsylvania, USA
- BSc. (Psychology), University of Illinois Urbana- Champaign, USA